Are You Looking For Best Gaming Phone Under 20000?
So Guys Are Really Looking for the Best Gaming Phone Under 20000, then You On the right website because I am also a gamer and I have a YouTube channel Creative Pavan You Can Check If You have a gamer.
Gaming is one of the best ways to spend time & entertainment of the day, Since a Long Time We’re Playing Games On Small Phones Means Low-End devices So, we are not enabled to play high graphics games on our mobile. This is possible using a gaming phone or a gaming tablet. Here I have listed out some of the best gaming phones under 20000 that you can carry with you and spend your time playing games.
Top 5 Best Gaming Mobiles Under 20K
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max features the same 6.67-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 120Hz high refresh rate support. The screen offers upto 1200 nits brightness, is HDR10+ certified, and is topped with a layer of Gorilla Glass 5. The phone uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with an octa-core CPU and Adreno 618 GPU. This is paired with upto 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM and upto 128 GB UFS 2.2 storage options to choose from. The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max also has a quad-camera array on the back headlined by a 108MP camera that uses ISOCELL HM2 sensor. This is set next to an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 118-degree field of view, a 5MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The phone also has a 3.5 mm audio jack, IR sensor,stereo speakers, 360-degree ambient light sensor and more. Further, it is also equipped with a 5,020mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging out-of-the-box.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G with Kryo 470 Octa-core; 8nm process; Up to 2.3GHz clock speed
- Camera: 108 MP Quad Rear camera setup with 8MP Ultra-wide, 2MP Portrait and 5MP Macro mode | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ (1080x2400) AMOLED Dot display; 16.9 centimeters (6.67 inch); 20:9 aspect ratio;...
- Battery: 5020 mAH large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot | Dual SIM...
- Best Performance
- Good SuperMacro camera and primary camera.
- Impressive display
- Big battery
- Ultra-wide camera not great.
- No support for 5G.
2) Realme 8 Pro
The Realme 8 Pro starts at Rs 17,999 for the 6GB+128GB storage variant and Rs 19,999 for the 8GB RAM option. The phone features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution Super AMOLED display that has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera up front. The screen is also home to the in-display fingerprint sensor. The Realme 8 Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 720G chipset with an octa-core CPU and Mali-G76 GPU. This is paired with up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. There is a dedicated microSD card slot that supports expansion by up to 256GB. It runs on Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box which is based on Android 11. The Realme 8 Pro has quad cameras on the back headlined by a 108MP primary camera. The Realme 8 Pro has a 4,500mAh battery that supports 50W fast charging out-of-the-box. Realme claims that the phone can fully charge to 100% in 47 minutes.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- 108 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- 6.4 inches (16.26 cm)
- 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 4500 mAh
- Versatile camera set-up
- Big battery
- Aggressive price tag
- Night mode could be better
- Basic design
- No fast-refresh rate display
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution display with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera. The display supports a 120Hz refresh rate and has a 20:9 aspect ratio. The Narzo 30 Pro measures 9.1 millimetres in thickness and weighs 194 grams. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor with 5G network support and an octa-core CPU running at upto 2.4GHz along with a Mali-G57 CPU. This is paired with upto 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and upto 128GB UFS 2.1 storage options to choose from. There’s also an option to expand the storage further by using microSD cards of up to 256GB. It runs on Realme UI out-of-the-box and will receive an update to Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. The Narzo 30 Pro has triple cameras on the back headlined by a 48MP camera with f/1.8 apertures, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 119-degree field-of-view and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, there is a 16MP selfie camera housed within the punch-hole cutout.
- 6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Lithium-polymer Battery
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U Processor
- 120Hz refresh rate display.
- Satisfactory performance.
- Lacklustre camera performance.
- Display not colour accurate.
4) Poco X3
The Poco X3 is the first smartphone to be launched in India and globally (as the Poco X3 NFC) with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset. It brings along with it some ‘Elite Gaming’ features like HDR visuals, game jank reducer and more. The GPU performance has also been upped by 15 percent over the older 730G chipset, and it all shows when you fire up a game.
- 16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 6000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor , Expandable Upto 512 GB
- Resolution 2400 x 1080 Pixels , GPU Adreno 618 Display Type Full HD+ Display
- Handset, Power Adaptor, USB Type C Data Cable, Phone Cover, SIM Ejector Tool, User Guide
- Large IPS LCD screen with small notch, great contrast, HDR10, 120Hz
- Good photo and video quality
- Chart-topping battery life, fast charging
- Demo pros here
- Not the best pixel response time leading to ghosting in 120Hz
- Unimpressive low-light camera quality
5) Realme X7
Realme X7 features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ resolution display that uses an AMOLED panel with a punch-hole cut out for the selfie camera. The screen is topped with a layer of Gorilla Glass for additional protection and there is a fingerprint reader underneath. It measures 8.1 millimetres in thickness and weighs 176 grams. The X7 is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor with an octa-core CPU and Mali0G57 GPU. This is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage options to choose from. Realme X7 has a quad-camera setup on the back that consists of a primary 64MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 119-degree field-of-view and a 2MP macro camera. The Realme X7 has a 4,310mAh battery that supports 50W fast charging and comes with a 65W fast charging adapter out-of-the-box. Realme claims that the phone can be fully charged in 47 minutes.
- 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM
- 16.33 cm (6.43 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
- 4310 mAh Lithium-polymer Battery
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U Processor
- High-speed 50W charger
- Sleek design
- Delectable AMOLED display
- No headphone jack
- Not a high refresh rate display
- The camera needs to work at night mode, edge detection, and closeups
List of Best Mobile Phones Under 20000 In India
|Gaming Mobile Phones Under 20000 In India||Price in India||Check On Amazon|
|Redmi Note 10 Pro Max||₹ 19,999||Buy on Amazon|
|Realme 8 Pro||Price not available||Buy on Amazon|
|Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G||₹ 21,900||Buy on Amazon|
|Poco X3||Price not available||Buy on Amazon|
|Realme X7||₹ 24,990||Buy on Amazon|